Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 8 things are looking up :)

I'm going to make this short since it's Sunday and I want to hang out with Eric, he usually has to go to bed early so it's rare that we can have time together after Elizabeth goes to sleep. But today was a great day! I was able to eat very healthy and I feel good. Also, I noticed last week almost instantly that my acne flared up when I went a little crazy on fruits and breads that I shouldn't eat. Now that I have been doing good on my diet for a week now my face has almost completely cleared up again :). I think what is hard about the Candida is that the symptoms can go away fairly quick, making you think that one little cheat would go okay... Well, it takes a while for the body to heal, and cheating doesn't help one bit. It's a new week :) and I'm really excited for all the things that will be keeping me busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment