What do you do when one of your binge eating trigger foods comes in a huge 5 lbs jar at Costco and you make your husbands lunch with it every night. Well, tonight I had the urge to scoop away at peanut butter and you know what I thought? I thought to myself... "I am good at eating, but so is most everyone else. I am also good at going to the gym, painting, reading, and playing with my toddler... and none of those things make me feel guilty". So, I made Eric's sandwich, and put the huge tub of peanut butter back in the fridge. Oh, and don't worry, I did have a little peanut butter earlier in the day, when I was not stressed out (which is a main trigger of my binge eating.). If I would have partaken of the peanut butter at the end of the day while making Eric's lunch, after dealing with a toddler who was testing my patience all day, I can guarantee you I would have eaten WAY more than my share. So, tonight I give myself a pat on the back for being stronger than the 5 pound tub of peanut butter.
Another great thing happened today... It was brilliant! I made my Chia seed pudding like usual except I added a little dash of peppermint flavor to it and stuck it in the freezer for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Result? A yummy Candida approved desert that made my craving for a York peppermint patty totally hit the road.
And now I will treat myself to bed a little earlier than usual. Tomorrow will be a workout Wednesday post, so stay tuned if you want to learn some butt kicking (literally) workouts!
Live Stronger!
No comments:
Post a Comment