Well, I guess it has taken me long enough to figure out that I should start a blog. I thought the other day about how I should start keeping a journal and then figured... well, maybe I should just start a blog that my family and friends can read to keep up with us busy (most of the time) Foutz's, while also keeping a record of things for myself as well. So, here I am, writing my first blog post! Yay for me! I plan on covering a lot in this blog. I plan on mixing a lot of things in here because I don't want multiple blogs... I'm sure I'll be writing mostly about our family and our latest adventures... But I will also include lots of info about my latest healthy eating adventures (including recipes), exercise info, inspirational quotes, thoughts and feelings, etc...
I am a person with lots of interests so if I had to have a blog for each of them I would probably never update them. I have been striving lately to find a good balance in life and I will be sharing my obstacles and achievements when it comes to that goal. I know finding balance is a goal that most people have so I hope others find my own journey interesting. Well, It's getting late and I have my baby Elizabeth (who likes to wake me up bright and early around 7) and some Zumba booty shaking that I get to wake up for tomorrow so there will hopefully be more to come tomorrow!
Love,
Renee and Family!
Yeah!!!! I am so excited to follow you!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited!! I'm glad you're starting a blog!
ReplyDelete